Watch our webinar to view a demo of Binah.ai's app, and learn about:
- The status of vital signs and general health monitoring of elderly patients in care homes, hospitals, or homes
- Physiological and logistical challenges for vital signs monitoring in senior citizens
- Binah.ai's solutions for vital signs monitoring during and post Covid-19
- How Binah.ai measurements are extracted, and how the solution is delivered and implemented.
Vital signs monitoring in elderly patients is a critical part of their ongoing health assessment, whether from home, in care homes, clinics or hospitals. However, medical assistance is not always available in a timely manner and is often not as accessible for senior patients as is necessary. There is also a shortage of medical personnel who are present, trained, and able to monitor and manage the well-being of senior citizens. Monitoring their wellbeing has become even more important during COVID-19, when they are more likely to spend time alone, increasing loneliness and mental stress levels. When vital signs monitoring is so critical for this important part of society, how can medical systems bridge the gap? Intelligent and effective monitoring solutions should be able to facilitate elderly patients in staying on top of their health and wellbeing, in any situation, whether that's at home as part of day-to-day life, during the lockdown, or in any form of care.
Binah.ai's technology offers the ability to monitor, in real-time, vital signs such as heart rate, heart rate variability, oxygen saturation (SpO2), respiration rate, and mental stress – directly from a person's smartphone, tablet, or laptop.
Its immense benefits go well beyond the ability to remotely monitoring patients. With Binah.ai's app, you can:
- Better predict and prevent health deterioration
- Prevent the spread of COVID-19 in care homes by protecting residents and staff
- Offer patients an extremely easy-to-use tool for monitoring vital signs, accessible anywhere, anytime
- Save on operational costs
- Free up a valuable doctor-patient online meeting time
- Monitor vital signs by patient history and broader trends
- Automatically input patient vital signs into their EHRs
- Provide diagnosis and treatment at an early stage, recommend lifestyle changes for health improvement and maintenance
Benefits of Using Binah.ai Video-based Vital Signs Monitoring
Just by looking at the device's camera
No Wearables Needed
No need to purchase
Easy to Integrate
Available as SDK or end-to-end application platform
Supported by most smartphones, tablets and laptops
Supports any gender and skin color
A cost-effective solution to remote wellness monitoring
Unique Mix of AI
& Signal Processing
Enable users to extract a wide range of vital signs including heart rate, heart rate variability (SDNN and/or RRi raw data), oxygen saturation, respiration rate, mental stress, and soon - blood pressure, from a smartphone, tablet, or laptop camera.