Watch our webinar to view a demo of Binah.ai's app, and learn about:
- Telemedicine usage and its impact on global health services.
- The Telemedicine process; pre-, during, and post online meeting.
- How Binah.ai fulfills the promise of Telemedicine with its video-based, remote vital signs monitoring app, before, during, and post Covid-19.
- How Binah.ai's measurements are extracted, and how the solution is delivered and implemented.
- Telemedicine challenges: How the Binah.ai can change the patient's habits.
The COVID-19 pandemic continues to be a strong catalyst for the massive adoption of Telemedicine services. However, physicians' abilities to check on patients through an online meeting are still limited to a discussion and visual observation. The patient must have a different device at home to measure oxygen saturation, blood pressure, and other vital signs, when necessary. Being able though to offer medical service providers the ability to remotely monitor a set of vital signs would tremendously boost the efficiency of Telemedicine usage. What if we can make that happen using only the patients' smartphone camera? Then we are truly fulfilling the promise of Telemedicine services, by making vital signs monitoring easily and conveniently available to anyone, anywhere.
Binah.ai immense benefits go well beyond the ability to remotely monitoring patients. With Binah.ai's app, you can:
- Save on operational costs
- Free up a valuable doctor-patient online meeting time
- Offer patients a tool for staying on top of their health, accessible anytime
- Monitor vital signs by patient history and broader trends
- Automatically input patient vital signs into their EHRs
- Recommend lifestyle changes for health improvement and maintenance
Benefits of Using Binah.ai Video-based Vital Signs Monitoring
Just by looking at the device's camera
No Wearables Needed
No need to purchase
Easy to Integrate
Available as SDK or end-to-end application platform
Supported by most smartphones, tablets and laptops
Supports any gender and skin color
A cost-effective solution to remote wellness monitoring
Unique Mix of AI
& Signal Processing
Enable users to extract a wide range of vital signs including heart rate, heart rate variability (SDNN and/or RRi raw data), oxygen saturation, respiration rate, mental stress, and soon - blood pressure, from a smartphone, tablet, or laptop camera.